I do occasionally accept guest posts on this site when they meet my criteria, enhance the quality of my site, and bring real value to my readers.
Base level criteria for guests posts:
- All posts must directly relate to senior care, mobility products, bath/safety equipment, technology for seniors, or other products to improve the lives of elders.
- All posts must be at least 750 words and be relevant to the subject of the article.
- All posts must be original content. It will be checked. If sources are used for research, kindly include them in the article.
- Any and all images must be free from copyright and acceptable to use. If attribution is required, please include the attribution in the article as a caption to the image.
- Submission and acceptance of an article for posting on the site, transfers copyright ownership to www.GrayingWithGrace.com. The article and its content becomes my property and it may not be posted elsewhere or submitted to another site.
- You are welcome and encouraged to link out to authoritative sites in the article. You may link to your own site once in the article itself (deep link is ok) and once (homepage only) in the author bio. No affiliate links may be included in the post.
- I do have final editing authority for grammatical or spelling errors and other changes necessary.
- I have final say as to whether a submitted post is acceptable. Submissions that don’t meet my standards will not be accepted and returned to the submitter.
If you agree to these standards, you may submit your request below:
Thanks for your submission. Please allow 48 hours for a response.
Scott Grant, ATP, CRTS