Med Lift 5500 Wall-a-Way 3-Way Reclining Lift Chair Review
This chair makes for a wonderful sleeping chair for the elderly. It comes equipped with an electric motor which allows the user to change the chair’s position easily. By simply touching a button, you can go from reclining to an upright position, which makes this chair perfect for sleeping, watch TV, read, or simply relax.
The chair also features padded roll arms, a biscuit back design, and a padded chaise footrest. It has been designed especially for taller users, and it is perfect for individuals measuring 5’6” to 6’4” tall, and it can support up to 375 pounds thanks to its steel lift mechanism.
Other handy features include a side pocket, which is perfect to store books, magazines, electronic devices, or any other thing you might want to keep close. You don’t need tons of space for this chair to work; its wall-a-way design means that you can place it within 3” of a wall and still recline. It is made from high quality, non-flammable materials, and you can pay an extra fee to have it installed in your home.
A chair of beautiful design and quality materials that is sturdy, easy to adjust and comfortable for heavier and taller users.
- One of the best lift chairs for small spaces
- You don’t need a wide open space to use it
- Beautiful, quality design
- Great for heavier, taller users
- Easily adjustable
- Doesn’t recline to a fully horizontal position
- Might not be as comfortable for shorter people
- Taller and wider lift chair for individuals 5'6" to 6'4"
- Wall-a-Way feature allows you to place this chair within 3" of the wall and still fully recliner
- Lifts up to 375 lbs.
- Includes Free curbside delivery. Inside delivery and assembly available for an additional fee.
- 4 year warranty