Orthofeet Glacier Gorge Men’s Depth Flat Feet Diabetic Boots Review
The Orthofeet Glacier Gorge men’s diabetic boot is biomechanically engineered with advance therapeutic qualities to provide comfort and protection for diabetic and arthritic feet. It comes with unique features to offer a great walking experience to seniors and other diabetic patients. If you are looking for unsurpassed comfort in footwear and at the same time want to protect your feet, there isn’t a better choice than the Orthofeet Glacier Gorge diabetic boots. This article provides a comprehensive review of the Orthofeet Glacier Gorge Depth men’s diabetic boots.
This product is ideal for seniors and other patients who are suffering from a variety of foot conditions including diabetic feet, arthritis, plantar fasciitis, heel pain, ankle pain, Morton’s neuroma, corns, bunions, flat feet, hammer toes, and back pain. The boots are lightweight and provide a host of other features to guarantee the optimal comfort and safety of your feet at all times. Here are some of the salient features and the pros of the product.
- The extra-depth design with the soft and non-binding leather upper eases the pressure on your foot. It provides an ideal fit with the freedom for toe movement. You can easily take the shoe on and off.
- The lightweight cushioning sole with proprietary Ergonomic-Stride design softens your step and helps to propel the foot forward with ease.
- The seam-free and soft lining with extra foam padding provide great support and comfort to the foot. It safeguards the foot at all times.
- The Ortho-Cushion System helps enhance your stability and ease pressure on the joints. It absorbs shock and protects your feet at all times.
- A few customers have complained the tongue does not fit properly.
- Sometimes, the metal ring holding the Velcro strap doesn’t handle the load well when tightening the shoe.
The Orthofeet Glacier Gorge men’s boots are ideal for seniors who are suffering from foot conditions and want to protect their feet.
Diabetic qualified boot for senior men that is designed for comfort and pain relief from many foot conditions.
- Designed to relieve the pain and discomfort from a number of foot conditions
- Excellent stability with soft but tight ankle fit and secure ankle strap
- Lightweight, air cooled sole absorbs shocks for softer steps
- Uppers are seam-free and padded for top notch support and comfort
- Medicare approved diabetic shoe
- Some user have complained the tongue doesn't fit properly and moves occasionally
- There are some reports of the metal ring breaking (that holds the velcro strap)
- Orthotic support - Premium orthotic insole, included in the shoe, with anatomical arch support and cushioning heel pad conforms to the contours of the foot as you walk. It enhances comfort and helps alleviate pain at the heel, foot, all the way up the knees, hips and lower back.
- Easy Gait - Ortho-Cushion System of lightweight sole with air cushioning softens step and adds spring to your step. The Ortho-Cushion System is biomechanically engineered to alleviate stress on the joints, enhance stability and help facilitate foot motion. Walk comfortable and pain free every step you take.
- Non-Binding, Extra Depth Design - Soft, non-binding upper with extra depth design and wide toe box eliminates pressure on bunions and hammer toes. Soft, seam-free interior lining, padded with foam, eliminates pressure points and offers superior comfort and protection for sensitive feet and for those who suffer from diabetes, neuropathy and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Designed with innovative comfort features for the following footwear: men's comfortable boots, men's arch support boots, men's boots for neuropathy, men's orthopedic Boots, men's orthotic boots, men's arthritis boots, men's depth boots, men's wide boots, men's extra wide boots, men's heel pain boots, men's plantar fasciitis boots, men's foot pain boots.
- Engineered to offer best footwear solution for Foot Pain, Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Knee Pain, Ball of the Foot Pain, Metatarsal Pain, Knee Pain, Back Pain, and to enhance comfort for Sensitive Feet, Diabetic Feet, Arthritic Feet, Neuropathy, Plantar Fasciitis, Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes.