The Propet Travel Active Mary Jane sneaker is a fashionable walking shoe that is solid, robust and comfortable. The rubber sole is lightweight and will not stress your limbs, and the shoe is available in a range of colors, including silver, honey, white, black and an eye-catching watermelon red.
If you have low arches and feel that you need shoes with good support then this is a comfortable offering for you. There are narrow and wide widths available, so most people should be able to find something that is a good fit.
Some wearers find that the treads, which offer a lot of traction, are a bit too big and that they pick up a lot of mud and stones. This means if you walk a lot in parks you may track lots of dirt back home with you.
The stretchy strap is quite easily adjustable, although those with bigger feet might find that it digs into the top of their foot a little bit. If you have spent a long time wearing orthotics then you will be glad to see a mainstream shoe that is just as comfortable to wear as the custom orthotics that you previously acquired from more specialist retailers.
A lightweight fashion sneaker that offers a supportive, comfortable walking experience.
- Extremely lightweight and flexible
- Available in a wide range of fashionable colors
- Thick sole offers lots of support
- Strap closure to customize fit
- Stylish without looking like "old people shoes"
- Not a good choice for seniors with large arches
- Wide space between tread picks up pebbles and dirt
- Strap not long enough for swollen feet