The Propet Women’s Pedic Walker Sandal Review – Great Whether You’re 26 Or 62
Propet sandals have become just as popular with spring breakers as they are with seniors. This is because they manage to be stylish while offering flexibility, comfort, and support. That’s very clear when you take a look at the Propet Women’s pedic walker sandal. Its stylish design resembles something between a shoe and a sandal. And it happens to enjoy the important features of both styles. That means the full support of a shoe with the flexibility and breathability of a sandal.
Do you plan on spending plenty of time outdoors this summer? Maybe you’ll be walking by the beach or enjoying a stroll down the boulevard. Summer is the perfect time to get outdoors and get to moving. It doesn’t matter if you’re a teenager or you’re 65, you’re going to want a comfortable pair of walking sandals. The right pair of walking sandals will help your feet stay cool under the sun while also supporting your heel, keeping you comfortable, and helping you look good. These pedic walking sandals from Propet does all of that.
On the inside are a padded collar, a molded and contoured rubber insole, and an internal heel counter. The insole is designed specifically with metatarsal and arch support. It also has moisture and odor absorbing technology built in. But what if you have your own insoles that were recommended by a doctor? You can easily remove these and replace them with whatever orthotic inserts you prefer.
The closed back with dual hook-and-loop straps makes slipping this sandal on particularly easy. You wouldn’t guess that just from looking at it because it features a more closed-off designed compared to other sandal styles such as the fisherman sandal. Nonetheless, the straps are very easy to work with and provide a very firm fit for various foot widths.
- Lightweight and breathable design
- Adjustable strap for a range of foot widths
- High-quality removable insole
- Can be a bit too wide at the toe
This Propet’s womens pedic walking sandal is perfect for anyone who wants to get outdoors this summer and stay comfortable. If you’re a senior with your own specific orthotics, then you’ll love the removable insole that can easily be replaced. Otherwise, you’ll simply enjoy the standard orthotic insole with moisture control and arch support. Overall, these are high-quality sandals with a unique design that’s hard not to like.
Comfortable diabetic-friendly sandal with stable support and great shock absorption.
- Diabetic-friendly - carries the Medicare diabetic code
- Great shock absorption thanks to Propet's proprietary insole materials
- Extremely comfortable with lots of cushioning materials
- Very stable - heel is locked into place
- Two adjustable straps for a custom fit
- Some users say the straps are too short especially in wide sizes
- Traction is good for indoor surfaces mainly
- Hand-stitched construction offers flexible comfort.
- Two adjustable hook-and-loop straps allow you to customize your fit.
- An internal heel counter stabilizes and supports you with each step.
- Leather or nubuck upper and neoprene upper lining, leather-covered removable insole...
- Polyurethane outsole. Heel Height: 1 1/4".