The cushioned soles of the Sketchers Go Walk 4 Kindle walking shoes provide a subtle rebounding action, making every step easier while walking. Best of all, there is no need to waste time tying shoelaces or fastening straps since these shoes are designed in a slip-on style.
With countless colors to choose from, finding the perfect style for any wardrobe is easy.
Although the soles of the shoes are thoroughly cushioned for comfort and support, they are somewhat lacking in durability. Anyone who walks frequently may notice that certain parts of the shoes begin to wear out fairly quickly.
In terms of sizing, these shoes tend to run a little small. Sizing up by one size is the best way to get a slightly looser fit. The relatively narrow footbed of these shoes might be problematic for people who have wide feet or for anyone who likes to wear thick socks when walking.
The mesh design of these shoes makes them extremely breathable. As a result, they help keep feet much cooler, making them a great option for anyone whose feet tend to get hot while walking. The bamboo lining that is included in the footbed of the shoe also helps absorb and prevent odors.
A walking shoe that features responsive cushioning for a springy step that is easy to take on and off.
- A walking shoe designed for active seniors who value comfort
- Responsive cushioning is felt with each step
- Shoe slips on easily without laces or other closures
- Great air flow for people who like their feet to stay cool
- Bamboo liner to reduce odors
- Lacks stability in the ankles for seniors who are having mobility problems
- Some complaints that they wear out quickly with heavy use