Interested in writing an article for www.GrayingWithGrace.com? I do occasionally accept guest posts on this site when they meet my criteria, enhance the quality of my site, and bring real value to my readers. Note that your post must be directly related to issues that seniors and their caregivers face every day. It is important to me that my blog helps these folks and that it stays on message. To that end, here are my guest post submission guidelines.
Base level criteria for guests posts:
- All posts must directly relate to seniors, the elderly or their caregivers. Examples are senior care tips, mobility products, bath/safety equipment, technology for seniors, or other products to improve the lives of elders.
- All posts must be at least 1000 words and be relevant to the subject of the article. No fluff or filler.
- All posts must be original content. It will be checked. If sources are used for research, kindly include them in the article.
- Any and all images must be free from copyright and acceptable to use. If attribution is required, please include the attribution in the article as a caption to the image.
- Submission and acceptance of an article for posting on the site transfers copyright ownership to www.GrayingWithGrace.com. The article and its content become my property and it may not be posted elsewhere or submitted to another site.
- You are welcome and encouraged to link out to authoritative sites in the article. You may link to your own site once in the article itself (deep link is ok) and once (homepage only) in the author bio. No affiliate links may be included in the post.
- Bonus Points: I like to see relevant links back to other articles on my site – it shows you are familiar with the content and helps me during the editing/posting process.
- Articles should be written by native English writers. My blog has a casual tone and many non-English writers seem to have difficulty matching it.
- I do have final editing authority for grammatical or spelling errors and other changes necessary now or in the future.
- I have final say as to whether a submitted post is acceptable. Submissions that don’t meet my standards will not be accepted and returned to the submitter.
- I am unable to pay for guest posts at this time.
DO NOT send me the same templated request you send everyone else. I have seen them all and won’t respond. This is not the place to grab a cheap link.
I need to know that you understand my site and my audience. They are important to me and it is important that I provide them with the information they need.
If you agree to these standards, you may submit your request below. I will reply with approval to move forward or offer suggestions.