Graying With Grace!
- Headphones with noise cancellation features help seniors hear better by filtering out background noise. The best noise cancelling headphones for seniors are affordable, wireless, comfortable to wear, lightweight, and easy to use. Keep reading to see my top picks!
- Cycling is great exercise and great fun too. Learn more about safe bikes for seniors that are easier – and safer – to get on and off. Adult trikes, recumbents, cruiser bikes, step-through bikes, and even electric bikes are among the many options for older adults who want to stay active.
- Not quite ready to go all in on a hearing aid? There are many reliable alternatives to hearing aids today. Some examples are personal sound amplifiers, amplified phones, and assistive listening devices. Tools like these can help tremendously especially for those with situational hearing difficulties.
- Given the cost of hearing aids, many people choose Personal Sounds Amplification Products (PSAPs) instead because they are cheaper and easier to get. But are they the best choice for you? Here are some of the best hearing aid alternatives to consider.
- Missing or forgetting medications is a serious complication of dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease. But, using automatic pill dispensers and helpful reminder systems can reduce the worry. Here are the best pill dispensers for dementia on the market.
- Subscription boxes are a wonderful and thoughtful way to show the seniors in your life that you care. each and every month! Subscription boxes give elderly people something to look forward to plus provide them with treats and activities to keep them active and busy.
- Technology is hard to avoid and many seniors are reluctantly joining the party. The best tablets for senior citizens are easy to use, with large easy to read screens, lightweight, with a long battery life. Here are my top recommendations!
- The best shower for seniors and the elderly provide a safe experience that reduces the chance of a slip and fall. This guide lays out some changes and safety products you can easily put in place for safer bathing.
About Scott Grant, ATP, CRTS
Welcome to my site! I work daily with seniors and the elderly as an Assistive Technology Professional and a Certified Rehab Technology Supplier for a home medical equipment provider. I see these people struggle as they lose their independence. I watch their families try to help but most don’t even know where to start. Few are even aware of their options. I’m here to help!
Get These Guides in Your Email Box Weekly
An Easier Life Through Technology
Live Better at Home
Safety Around the Home
Looking for Something Else?
Not finding what you are looking for? Have a topic or product you would like to see covered? Reach out and let me know!