Plantar fasciitis is a common condition that causes sufferers to experience stabbing pain in the heel. The condition can occur in one foot or both feet. Many senior women suffer from this condition, especially women that have worn high heel shoes in the past.
One of the best ways to treat plantar fasciitis is by wearing comfortable shoes that provide the appropriate level of support. The right shoes will be able to relieve pain, allowing sufferers to walk comfortably over the course of the day.
Below, you’ll find some of the best women’s snow boots for plantar fasciitis sufferers.
Plantar Fasciitis Snow Boot Reviews
The boots feature a patented 7-layer personalized comfort system which allows the shoes to provide an increased level of comfort and support. They also come equipped with removable gel insoles that offer more cushion and arch support. The American Podiatric Medical Association has approved these boots, which means you won’t have to doubt that they provide comfort and support.
The hook and loop closure entry makes it easy to put these boots on and take them off again, even when dealing with foot pain. The boots are made from sheepskin, which offers incredible warmth, even in cold snowy weather. The boots also have a durable rubber sole that is resistant to slips and falls.
These boots offer the comfort that aching feet need, but they’re not lacking in the style department either. They are available in two colors, tan and black, and have a stylish yet simple design. The boots are versatile and can easily be worn with all kinds of outfits.
Orthofeet Florence Plantar Fasciitis Pain Relief Women's Strap Leather Boots
- HEEL PAIN? PLANTAR FASCIITIS? FOOT PAIN? DIABETES? ARTHRITIS? Florence orthotic shoes offer the best footwear solution, and Our customers agree: “WOW, I LOVE THESE SHOES. The PAIN while walking is 95% GONE... It’s a PERFECT 10...” --Jerry Medrano. These shoes feature premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers that improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and helping ease pain on the heel.
- Easy Gait - Ortho-Cushion System of lightweight sole with air cushioning softens step and adds spring to your step. The Ortho-Cushion System is biomechanically engineered to alleviate stress on the joints, enhance stability and help facilitate foot motion. Walk comfortable and pain free every step you take.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT AND PROTECTION: Non-binding upper with EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN and WIDE TOE BOX eliminates pressure on BUNIONS and HAMMER TOES. Soft, SEAM-FREE INTERIOR LINING, padded with foam offers superior comfort and protection for sensitive feet and for people with DIABETES, NEUROPATHY and rheumatoid ARTHRITIS.
- Designed with innovative comfort features for the following footwear: women’s comfortable shoes, women’s arch support shoes, women’s shoes for neuropathy, women’s orthopedic shoes, women’s orthotic shoes, women’s arthritis shoes, women’s depth shoes, women’s wide shoes, women’s extra wide shoes, women’s heel pain shoes, women’s plantar fasciitis shoes, women’s foot pain shoes.
- Engineered to offer best footwear solution for Foot Pain, Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Knee Pain, Ball of the Foot Pain, Metatarsal Pain, Knee Pain, Back Pain, and to enhance comfort for Sensitive Feet, Diabetic Feet, Arthritic Feet, Neuropathy, Plantar Fasciitis, Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton’s Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes.
These boots come equipped with premium orthotic insoles that provide both arch supports and multiple layers of cushioning. The boots can relieve most of the pain that plantar fasciitis sufferers experience when walking. They’re able to ease heel pain and give feet the support they need to fully recover.
The lightweight soles of these boots help to soften and cushion your steps, which means less pressure will be placed on your feet as you walk. The soles provide an extra level of stability that can reduce the risk of slips and falls and they can facilitate foot motion as well.
Because the boots were designed by Orthofeet, they were specifically created to provide feet with the comfort and protection that they need in winter weather. The boots have an attractive design and are made with velcro, which means they’re easy to get on and take off. The boots are available in both a camel color and basic black.
Dr. Comfort Vigor Women's Therapeutic Diabetic Extra Depth Hiking Boot
- The classic craftsmanship and sophisticated style of Dr. Comfort are desirable for anyone in search of the finest quality in a comfort shoe. Designed as a therapeutic shoe, we also provide many protective and comfort features for all to love.
- Dr. Comfort Gel Insert Included. Extra depth (7/16") for removable inserts.
- Unique Elastic Laces with a Velcro Strap - Lightweight walking / work shoe. Should NOT be used for Construction type of work. Best for shop floor type of environment
- Shoe Cover: Soft Leather Uppers with Seamless and Padded Lining.
- Sizes: 4-12 - Widths: AA/A, A/B, C/D, E/2E
Although these boots aren’t ideal for people that live in places that get a lot of snow, they’re a wonderful choice for milder winter weather. The boots were specifically designed to be therapeutic and feature a Dr. Comfort gel insert. The boots offer extra depth, which means additional inserts can easily be added.
These are lightweight boots that are comfortable to walk in, even when experiencing heel pain. The boots use a combination of elastic laces and a velcro strap, which makes it easier to get a secure fit. They also have a padded lining that provides additional comfort.
These are highly functional shoes that can be worn throughout the year. The rubber soles provide traction in icy or snowy weather, but the boots can also be worn to work. The boots are available in black and chestnut brown. These are practical boots that weren’t designed with fashion in mind.
Columbia Women's Ice Maiden II Insulated Snow Boot
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: This Columbia Women's Ice Maiden II boot features Techlite lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return as well as Omni-Grip advanced traction rubber sole for slip-free movement.
- HANDY FEATURES: This women's winter boot is crafted of waterproof leather and textile construction and 200g insulation to keep you warm and dry during the worst of weather.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: The Ice Maiden II winter boot features a lace-up closure for an adjustable, secure fit.
- FEMININE STYLE: This women's waterproof winter boot delivers a lux, feminine look that's versatile and stylish. Fit tip-it runs true to size. Features seam sealed membrane bootie construction
- This Columbia Women's Ice Maiden II winter boot is lightweight with a waterproof, insulated construction. It's perfect for winter's worst days.
If you live in an area with severely cold winter temperatures, you’ll need warm winter boots that will keep your feet fully protected. These Columbia boots are able to keep your feet dry, but they can also provide the comfort that you need if you suffer from chronic heel pain.
The boots have a Techlite lightweight midsole, which provides excellent cushioning and an excellent energy return. This makes it easier to walk around in the boots without experiencing pain. They are also made with an Omni-Grip advanced traction rubber sole, which will significantly reduce the risk for slips and falls.
Even though these boots were primarily created to be functional winter boots, they are available in many different styles. From black to brown to red to grey, you’ll be able to find boots in a color that appeals to you. The boots are fully waterproof and provide excellent insulation, which means they’ll be able to keep your feet safe and pain-free no matter what the weather outside is like. Exposure to the cold can worsen foot pain, which is why proper insulation is so important.
ALEADER Women's Lace Up Waterproof Winter Snow Boots Camo
- Shaft measures approximately 11.5" from arch
- Fully cushioned collar help prevent ankle discomfort for all-day wear.
- Traditional lace-up design for a secure fit
- Manmade outsole delivers traction and durability on varied terrain to maintain your sturdy stride.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
Many people that suffer from plantar fasciitis experience ankle pain as well. These boots are able to relieve pain all over the feet. They have a fully cushioned collar, which means they won’t cause discomfort throughout the day. The boots are deep enough to be worn with orthopedic shoe inserts.
The boots have a traditional lace-up design that can make them difficult to put on and take off. However, this does provide a highly secure fit and additional support, particularly around the arch of the foot and the heel. The manmade sole is very durable and can provide traction even in the most slippery weather conditions.
Since these boots are seam-sealed, they’re completely waterproof. The boots are available in a variety of colors and patterns, including black, white, and camo. These stylish boots are affordably priced and are suitable to wear even during snowstorms. Women that live in colder climates will be well-served by boots like these.
Summary and Final Recommendations
It can be very difficult for people that suffer from plantar fasciitis to find the appropriate shoes to wear. During the snowy winter season, it’s all the more important to find footwear that can keep feet dry and can keep wearers safe even when there’s ice on the ground.
RELATED GUIDE: Best Winter Boots for the Elderly
All of these boots are ideal for winter weather, and they’re also an excellent choice for people that are struggling with chronic foot pain.
Tell me about your favorite winter boots that help with plantar fasciitis pain in the comments below!