It’s not a secret – many senior citizens suffer from chronic foot pain. This pain can be debilitating, and it can greatly reduce a person’s mobility.
Foot pain can also increase the risk of slips and falls. Thankfully, it is possible to manage this pain with proper foot care and footwear.
Wearing the right socks can dramatically reduce pain, allowing people to make the most of their golden years. Here are the best senior socks for foot pain to help with this!
Reviews of Senior Socks and Foot Compression Sleeves
SB SOX Compression Foot Sleeves (Best Socks For Heel Pain)
$12.95 in stock
1 used from $12.30
- ✅ IMPROVE YOUR MOBILITY WITH THE FAST PAIN RELIEF YOU NEED – Our compression foot sleeves provide instant relief to your arch and heel through compression support that provides the maximum boost to your blood circulation. Better oxygen circulation helps reduce lactic acid build up and aids muscle recovery in ankle and feet, including your heel and arch. Why let yourself suffer any longer? Walk freely with our compression foot sleeves and perform physical activity pain free again!
- ✅ #1 RECOMMENDED DESIGN – Our medical grade, FDA-registered compression foot sleeves are recommended by doctors and preferred by trainers. The targeted ribbing arch support provides unmatched comfort and pain relief for your feet. We carefully designed and manufactured our compression foot sleeves to provide premium support, comfort, and relief without compromising your mobility. Form fitting, lightweight, and breathable fabric features maintain joint stability regardless of activity.
- ✅ THE BEST FIT AND COMFORT, IDEAL FOR DAILY WEAR – Available in 4 different sizes to ensure you receive the focused support that you need. Wear with sandals, shoes, boot with insoles, slippers, and under any socks. Designed with lightweight, durable, and breathable fabric – especially great if you are on your feet for long periods of time. The anti-odor and anti-static fabric stops the growth of bacteria and fungus, while wicking moisture/sweat away from your feet – keeping you dry!
- ✅ GREAT INVESTMENT FOR YOUR FEET (GREAT GIFT IDEA TOO!) – We spend so much time on our feet yet tend to neglect our feet. Why settle for anything less than fast pain relief at a great value? And while you are at it, grab a few pairs for your family, friends, or loved ones as a gift that is functional and beneficial to their health! Also, a great gift to runners, athletes, fitness workouts, hiking, tennis, cycling, office workers, airplane travelers, or anyone on their feet all day!
- ✅ PURCHASE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR YOU - For the best fit, we recommend that our customers do the following two steps prior to purchasing the foot sleeves: (1) measure their arch circumference and (2) then select their size using the 3rd image in our listing. This minimizes the incorrect size being ordered, especially since our foot sleeves are able to fit a wide range of foot sizes (arch circumferences) within our size chart. We have also provided shoe size as a general guide.
Heel pain is a common issue that impacts many senior citizens. Plantar fasciitis, the inflammation of the tissue that connects your heel bone to your toes, and arthritis are some of the many causes of heel pain. This can be mitigated by wearing compression socks that provide arch and ankle support.
SB SOX Compression Foot Sleeves are an excellent choice for anyone that suffers from heel pain. These sleeves can improve oxygen circulation in the feet, which can provide fast relief. This is a medical-grade sock product that is FDA-registered. The socks are form-fitting but are made from a breathable material that is comfortable to wear all day long.
These toeless socks come in a variety of sizes and colors and can be worn with virtually any type of footwear, from sandals to dress shoes. They can also be worn underneath other socks. They can be worn throughout the day or at night while sleeping. They’re an excellent way to treat heel pain, especially the pain caused by plantar fasciitis.
RELATED GUIDE: Compression Socks for the Elderly
NatraCure Cold Therapy Socks (Best Socks For Swelling)
- USES: Within seconds, chills entire foot to relieve: sore feet, hot feet, tired feet, aching feet, & painful chronic conditions like plantar fasciitis and arthritis. Frequently used during chemotherapy and pregnancy.
- IMMEDIATE RELIEF: from inflammation & swelling from sprains or strains of the arch, ball-of-foot, heel, neuropathy, or any foot injury. Ideal for people who are on their feet all day.
- SIZING: Small/Medium fits Women's shoe sizes 6 to 9 US & Men's shoe sizes 4 to 8 US. One pair.
- HOW IT WORKS: Neutralizes pain & wear and tear with a chilled gel pack beneath the length of the foot, & another half-size pack for top of foot or behind heel.
Swollen ankles and feet can cause a great deal of discomfort. Many senior citizens struggle with swelling, especially if they suffer from conditions like diabetes. Cold temperatures are one of the most effective ways to reduce swelling and treat the pain that it causes.
NatraCure Cold Therapy Socks are equipped with two full-length and two half-sized gel ice packs. The packs can be placed beneath the feet, behind the heels, and over the toes, providing complete relief. The socks are made from a combination of nylon and spandex, making them soft and comfortable to wear.
These form-fitting socks can chill the entire foot in a matter of seconds, providing swift relief. The socks come in a range of sizes and can be used by both men and women. These therapeutic socks are a fantastic way to treat swelling and are frequently used by patients going through chemotherapy.
RELATED GUIDE: Best Socks for Elderly With Swollen Feet
TechWare Pro Ankle Brace Compression Socks (Best Socks For Ankle Pain)
- COMFORTABLE STRONG COMPRESSION IN A THIN SLEEVE: Our PATENT PENDING Socks are Made with a LIGHT WEIGHT Stretch Fabric Providing Relief from ARTHRITIS, ACHILLES TENDONITIS, SPRAINS, MUSCLE FATIGUE, in a Slim, Breathable, Moisture Wicking Soft Fabric Not At The Expense Of Less Compression.
- HELPS RELIEVE PLANTAR FASCIITIS PAIN: Helps with STANDING & WALKING Pain. THERAPY Socks Brace the Splint Area to Relieve HEEL & ARCH Pain. Compressing the Ligament EXPEDITING HEALING.
- THOUGHTFUL FEATURES: GRADUATED COMPRESSION Foot Socks Designed with a Slightly FLARED RELAXED TOP for Easy Dressing. ANATOMICALLY CORRECT LEFT and RIGHT FOOT Closed Toe Design without Cushioning Provide Unique SECOND SKIN FIT.
- SOOTHES TIRED FEET: IMPROVES CIRCULATION, REDUCES INFLAMMATION. Greater ENDURANCE & FASTER Tissue RECOVERY. Running, Crossfit, Basketball, Soccer, Walking, Hiking, Tennis, Volleyball, Golf, Kickboxing, Gymnastics, Exercise Gym Workout, Martial Arts, Dance, Cycling or any ATHLETIC Fitness SPORT.
- YOUR FEET / ANKLES DESERVE TO BE HAPPY >> MEASURE BOTH YOUR SHOE SIZE & ANKLE CIRCUMFERENCE. Refer to SIZE CHART before ORDERING to ensure the BEST FIT. 4 Sizes Small, Medium, Large, Xlarge Unisex Mens & Ladies. QUARTER LENGTH socks - 80% DURABLE Nylon & 20% Spandex for tough construction and comfort. 1 Pair
Conditions like gout and osteoarthritis can lead to chronic ankle pain. Some seniors also struggle with ankle pain because of foot injuries that they experienced in their youth. Ankle pain can cause a great deal of discomfort and can severely reduce mobility, which is why it’s essential to treat it properly.
TechWare Pro Ankle Brace Compression Socks are specifically designed to provide ankles with the support that they need. These thin socks are made from a lightweight material, but they still offer plenty of compression and support. The socks can provide fast pain relief and soothe tired muscles. While the socks provide compression across the entire foot, they are the tighter around the ankles.
These unisex socks can be worn by both men and women and come in a range of neutral colors. They are made from a blend of nylon and spandex, which makes them both durable and comfortable to wear. The socks are breathable and can safely be worn throughout the night.
ZenToes Fabric Metatarsal Sleeve (Best Socks For Pain In The Ball Of The Feet)
- Unisex Fit – This 4-pack of gel metatarsalgia dancer pads fit men’s size 6-9 and women’s 8-11 to offer more comfort, support and reliability across the entire forefoot. Unlike a shoe insole, our meta pads are designed to be worn over your foot for better fit and protection to the bottom of your feet.
- Reduce Friction & Discomfort – Alleviate pain due to calluses, bunions, corns, sesamoiditis or Morton neuromas caused by long periods of standing, running, dancing, or other high impact activities. The cushioning gel comforts, soothes and balances your forefeet for all day relief, whether wearing high heels, running shoes or loafers.
- 4 Pack of Comforting Foot Supports – Relieves pressure on the ball of your foot by providing weight distribution and shock absorption while walking, running and standing. Protects the fragile sesamoid and metatarsals from further damage.
- Saves Money - ZenToes Metatarsal Ball of Foot cushions save you money because they are washable and reusable. Simply hand wash with gentle soap and warm water and lay flat to dry. With 4 pads in each package, you’ll always have a pair ready to wear!
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - ZenToes is dedicated to providing the best foot care aids possible. Our foot care products are made with medical grade materials and packaged in the United States for quality and durability you can trust every day.
Some seniors experience severe chronic pain in the ball of the feet. There are a number of conditions that can cause this type of pain, including Morton’s Neuroma and sesamoiditis. Seniors with arthritis may also develop a condition known as metatarsalgia, which causes the ball of the foot to become inflamed.
The ZenToes Fabric Metatarsal Sleeve is designed to be placed over the ball of the feet. While these pads look similar to gel insoles, they are actually designed to be worn directly over the feet. They can be worn on their own or underneath socks.
These simple pads can be a big help to anyone that frequently experiences pain in this part of the foot. The socks can also reduce friction if someone is suffering from calluses and corns. The pads are filled with a cushioning gel that absorbs shock and provides feet with the support that they need.
AIvada Compression Socks (Best Socks for General Pain Relief)
$14.99 in stock
- THE PERFECT AMOUNT OF COMPRESSION - Ideal compression socks (running or other needs) are designed to apply 20-30 mmHg of graduated pressure that promotes blood flow and improves circulation, which in turn improves supply of oxygen, helping you get relief from swelling of the calves, foot, varicose veins, prevents blood clots that could occur post surgery, while also reducing lactic acid build-up after strenuous workouts, which is common cause of soreness & fatigue!
- MASSAGE PAD & ARCH SUPPORT - Graduated compression sock have a built-in targeted anti-slip massaging pad that gently massages your forefoot & heel each time you move, ribbed arch support helps relieve symptoms of plantar fasciitis, ensures better weight distribution, prevents slipping of feet, seamless friction-free toe design prevents corns, callouses & blisters, L-shape ensures optimal fit, and a special anti-embolic & circulatory design supports diabetic & arthritis feet!
- TRENDY & VERSATILE COMPRESSION STOCKINGS - Classy and chic venous compression stockings come in a modern & elegant design making them equally suitable as compression socks for men & women, while feature-rich support socks are ideal for use during long flight travel, walking, hiking, cycling or exercising - be it athletes, runners, teachers, nurses or pregnant women - anyone who experiences too much stress on the feet & calf everyday by standing for long or due to athletic activities.
- PREMIUM QUALITY CIRCULATION SOCKS - Innovative weave compression socks for women or men are made with a special breathable fabric that wicks away all moisture/sweat, fights body odors and dries quickly, keeping your feet dry & comfortable even when worn for long hours, while its double-stitched seams don't fray or unravel, and the socks themselves wash easily without losing their compression!
- PROMISE OF QUALITY - Stylish, durable, soft and comfortable pressure socks make an ideal gift for anyone suffering from plantar fasciitis, diabetes, arthritis, foot swelling or the sportsperson in your life, while our 100% risk-free protection feature ensures a product replacement or complete money back, with no questions asked!
There is a wide range of conditions that can cause foot pain, including Achilles tendinitis and joint inflammation. It is also common for people to experience foot pain when they are overweight. There are many senior citizens that suffer from multiple health conditions that cause them to experience foot pain. Because of this, it’s important to find sock products that can relieve a variety of symptoms.
Alvada Compression Socks are under-the-knee socks that come with their own massager pad. These socks can relieve foot pain but can also improve blood flow in the calves. The built-in massaging pad is designed to massage the feet with every move and step.
These premium socks are made from a moisture-wicking material that is highly breathable, which means that they can be worn throughout the day and at night. The socks can also prevent blisters and corns, which are a common problem for senior citizens. They come in a range of sizes and are an ideal choice for anyone that suffers from chronic foot pain.
Summary and Final Recommendations
Chronic foot pain can be a sign of a serious health problem. Peripheral arterial disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and diabetes are a few of the many conditions linked to foot pain. Because of this, anyone that is suffering from foot pain should discuss these issues with their doctor.
RELATED GUIDE: Anti-Slip Socks for the Elderly
At the same time, it’s essential for seniors to find ways to get the pain relief that they need. These senior socks for foot pain are specifically designed to relieve pain and provide feet with the support that they need. Wearing the right kind of socks can provide fast pain relief and can improve the health of the feet.
Do you have other suggestions and tips to relieve senior foot pain? Tell me about them in the comments below!